Are You Tuned In? We Are.
They read print, surf on tablets and watch
video on the web. They're your consumers
and have more content choices than ever
before. We track advertising wherever they
see it, so you understand what's happening
across 21 different media - including new platforms like tablets and online video.
Discover how we can give you the
competitive advantage! Contact us today.
KANTAR MEDIA NORTH AMERICA
PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We do not collect personally identifiable information from you on the Web Site unless you voluntarily provide it to us. You are required to submit certain personally identifiable information if you have registered to use the client portal on the Web Site or other features that require an ID and/or password. The personally identifiable information which you may provide to us could include your name, email address, physical address and other personal information.
NON-PERSONAL OR AGGREGATE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you access our Web Site, we may automatically collect non-personally identifiable information from you, such as IP host address, web pages viewed, browser type, referring web site, usage and browsing habits on the Web Site and similar data. We may also aggregate demographic information collected from our users (such as the number of users in a particular region or having particular characteristics).
We will only use your personally identifiable information as described below, unless you have specifically consented to another type of use, either at the time the personally identifiable information is collected from you or through some other form of consent from you or notification to you:
• We will use personally identifiable information to operate the Web Site and to provide you with the services that you have requested.
• We may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your inquiries or to send you emails from time to time.
• We may permit our vendors and subcontractors to access your personally identifiable information, but they are only permitted to do so in connection with performing services for us. They are not authorized by us to use the information for their own benefit.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information as required by law or legal process.
• We may disclose personally identifiable information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or any terms or policies for the Web Site.
• We may transfer your personally identifiable information in connection with the sale, merger or change of control of Kantar Media N.A. or the division responsible for the services with which your personally identifiable information is associated.
• We may share your personally identifiable information with other companies who are in the same corporate family as Kantar Media N.A., provided that they observe privacy practices that are similar to those observed by Kantar Media N.A.
Non-personal or aggregate information may be shared with any number of parties, provided that such information shall not specifically identify you.
The security of your information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure storage of your information by utilizing generally accepted industry practices. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Kantar Media N.A. or information stored on the Web Site or our servers will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Web Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those personnel who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your personally identifiable information. For more information on protecting your privacy, please visit www.ftc.gov/privacy.
YOUR DISCLOSURES IN BLOGS AND OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA:
We may provide the ability for you to comment or post content to blogs through the Web Site. You should be aware that personally identifiable information which you voluntarily include and transmit online in a publicly accessible blog, chat room, social media platform or otherwise online, may be viewed and used by others without any restrictions. We are unable to control such uses of your personally identifiable information, and by using such services you assume the risk that the personally identifiable information provided by you may be viewed and used by third parties for any number of purposes.
OTHER WEB SITES BESIDES KANTARMEDIANA.COM
COMMUNICATIONS WITH KANTAR MEDIA N.A.
By providing your email address to us, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or our business partners, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you without your consent or as set forth in this policy.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Kantar Media’s Analysis of Digital Coupon Distribution Finds Target.com is in...
Target.com coupon distribution page received more than 109,000 average daily visits in H1 2013;...